An Optimized Brain lets us do more than just obtain, organize and manage data - it lets us analyze and transform data into new and creative ideas, which in turn nurtures innovation and enhances profits.
Research shows that when we have integrated and functioning brains, we're more creative, make better decisions and have improved mental and physical health. In short, we're happier people who find greater enjoyment in their work and more often remain gainfully employed.
The characteristics associated with an Optimized Brain (and Body) are ones that we should all strive for - and that companies should hire for, as these workers add value by transforming information into new, fresh and uniquely-niched ideas.
An Optimized Brain allows one to accomplish many things:
- Plan for the known and unknown future and act accordingly
- Act independently as well as part of a team
- Pause before taking action
- Enhance communication with oneself and others
- Demonstrate insight and intuition
- Develop insight into people, community, and networks
- Modulate fear in order to risk moving forward
- Organize chaos and overcome rigidity
- Manage stress better and enjoy relaxation more
Highly functional performers are the core of your company because they can navigate complex systems, spur innovation, respond to the complexity of the unknown and envision growth for the future. Dr. Allott specializes in optimizing the brains of knowledge workers to increase innovation, productivity and responsiveness – and to help avoid burnout of your key performers.