NOT ACTIVE PAGE
Dr. Allott is an engaging and professional speaker focusing on increasing energy and mental clarity through food.
Love this picture! What is to be on this page! The Consulting trainings?
PESI Lecturer for Continuing Education (2006-Present):
Annual One Day Seminar in August: Nutritional and Complementary Treatment for Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Strategies that work!
Dr. Allott provides a continuing education seminar to mental health professionals. The seminar, also available to the interested public, is a cost-effective way of empowering you with useful information. It covers a wide range of issues including increasing energy and mental clarity, treating depression and anxiety, and selecting complementary and alternative practitioners to improve physical and mental health. For more information on the August seminar please contact: www.pesi.com. [Add link to products?]
Multi-level Small Group Trainings:
Each Group will have:
- Handouts complementing information presented
- Case Consultations
- Deeper understanding of how the physical affects the emotional
Overweight Eating Disorders and Sugar Addictions Treatment Trainings
Level 1: Success with the Basics
- Learn to identify how hypoglycemia affects energy, mental clarity, anxiety, irritation, depression, and hunger... And what to do about it
- Learn how to explain Good Fats vs. Bad Fats
- Gain a clear understanding of how to read packaged food labels
- Successfully start an exercise routine, both safely and comfortably
Level 2: Neurotransmitters
- Learn to assess deficiencies in dopamine, acetylcholine, GABA, and serotonin
- Understand behaviors that deplete or support neurotransmitters
- Learn how to make food and behavior suggestions that support neurotransmitters
Level 3: Putting It All Together
- Understand diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease, how the physical affects the emotional, and road maps for normalizing behavior with food and exercise
- Learn which symptoms to watch for that indicate a need for a referral to a medical professional
- Set up a team for success that includes medical professionals, naturopathic physicians, acupuncturists, nutritionists, fitness trainers, families, and friends
Add other current info:
- Mind, Brain, Body and Relationship: how they work together to support our lives as creative, responsive individuals who live in a rapidly changing world.
- Support your power supply (our Body): how and what we need to eat to have a stable Brain, a clear Mind, and connected Relationships.
- Understanding Labs: best practices based on results
If you are interested in attending a Training:
- Gather 6-20 interested professionals
- Contact Dr. Allott to discuss your needs and find some dates.
- Dr. Allott maintains a list of individuals who are interested in attending new training opportunities. When six people have signed up, she will start a new training usually on Friday mornings
Note: Cost is based on the size of the group, the amount of time, and travel, when applicable.