NOT ACTIVE PAGE
Medical studies show that groups help individuals learn new information & improve self-care.
Dynamic Paths offers several type of groups throughout the year. Currently, Dynamic Paths is offering two groups: SANE (Sugar Addition to Natural Eating and Exercise) and Nourish Your Body, Transform Your Life. Additionally, Dr. Allott offers groups at other locations; please see Small Business Programs.
Nourish Your Body, Transform Your Life: An Educational Support Group for Women
- Have you ever wondered how food affects your mood?
- Are you frustrated with how hard it is to change eating habits?
- Are you concerned that food advertising is not promoting good health?
- Tired of craving sugar and carbohydrates?
- Would you like support to prioritize your health?
This group runs throughout the year. Every four months, individuals be asked to commit to monthly meetings. As people’s schedules change, new people will have an opportunity to join. Some of the future topics will include
- Spring into Action: Understanding Cravings for Sugar and Carbs
- The Path of Change: How to Rewire Your Brain
- Transform Your Approach: Making Friends with Your Saboteur
- Fats: Good, Bad, and Ugly
- Increasing Your Metabolism: Using Food and Movement to Feel Better in Your Body
- Improving Eating Fruits and Veggies
- Eating Around Town
- What are the Messages You are Receiving about Food and Body
- Getting to 95% for Health Goals
- Flow Psychology: Mind, Body, Spirit from the Chinese Perspective
- Keeping the Holidays Fun and Healthy: How to Stay Aware and not Feel Deprived
- Food Labels: Understanding What You Are Eating
For more information, please subscribe to Dr. Allott's Newsletter, keep an eye on her Blog, or contact Dr. Allott directly, with "Groups" in the subject heading.